View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 09:48 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Treacle

Thank you Coco61, Sasha04, cypher and Thin Lizzy, I love the photo of Treacle asleep and I just knew I couldn’t miss that perfect opportunity to get that photo. Treacle is loving her new layout especially the cork tunnel – it just ideal size for her and she can even climb up on top of it with ease due to the textured surface.

Veg Excitement

Treacle is still doing really well and is still the attention seeking and treat begging hamster I have talked about in previous posts. I always make sure I spend time with her morning before I go to work as she is much more active in the morning plus she often awake when I get home from work to – as she not overly keen on being handled we kept our cuddles short and then afterward she gets super excited for treats. Although the other day when giving me some whisker kisses she even licked my nose – this melted my heart.

This week I have managed to capture the excitement of Treacle enjoying both Broccoli and peas – as soon as I place them in her cage within a few seconds I can hear her squeaking and then she runs over to start tucking in (whereas Liquorice will leave them until she wake up in the evening!), so here are some photos of her getting excited for treats plus tucking into her veggies…

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007