View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 08:32 AM  
adrien
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Desert landscape for robos?

i honestly wouldn't get two myself, i had simply heard some people say it was a good idea. i'm 100% sure my robo would hate it if he had company. i also wouldnt particularly agree they thrive together, but rereading my post, i can see it seemed as if i was coming off as very pro-pair and combative, which was not my intention.

i apologize for any tone issues. not to be that harsh, but i'm autistic and i am quite famous in my friend group for sounding like a complete snob when i'm just having a casual conversation. i almost never catch it, i have no idea what i do to sound that way or how to stop it despite trying for at least a decade, and as you can see, it gets me in some sticky situations.

i'm not really up for a debate, and didn't mean to seem like i was. i'd seen some people say it was fine was all i meant. i know hamsters are solitary. really did my research before getting my own, and i still do whenever i try something new (literally just googled if broccoli is ok for hams before i give them some). i wouldn't do it, as i said, but it's possible, and some people think it's beneficial.

to be extra clear for anyone skimming: i've seen some people say robo pairs are a good idea and that they benefit from it, so i wanted to share this fact. that said, i think even just one robo is a handful, and i wouldn't do it, if just for practicality's sake.

Last edited by Fluffagrams; 10-04-2018 at 10:00 AM.
adrien is offline   Reply With Quote