Thread: Gaby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 10:59 AM  
Razor
Adult Hamster

Smile Re: Gaby's Thread

Thank you dreamtree1234, Thin Lizzy, cypher and mangoandmimi.

So turns out it's been over a month now since I last updated Gaby's thread.

This is not ok hooman. You should post about me everyday so that all my hammy friends out there can read about me!
But, but, but…
No hooman!
I'm sorry Your Grace. But can I try to keep it at once a week?
Hmmm… Hooman. Ok fine. But only because it's you hooman. I will not accept this compromise if it was anyone else.
Aww. That's no nice of you Gaby. <3

Well. So there you go. You're up to speed with the discussion between Gaby and me. Gaby and I had to move to another new apartment over the past month. But Gaby seems to love the new place. She loves running all over my apartment, exploring all the little nooks and corners of it. She did manage to find a stash of walnuts close to her cage. I just sat there and watched what she'd do. In about a minute, she shredded the paper bag it was in and shoved her cute little cheeks with all the walnuts she could. And then comes straight back to me with the most innocent look on her face.

Gaby, Gaby, Gaby! What mischief have you been up to now?
*nom* *nom*
No, no mischief hooman. You've got a lovely place for to explore. Can you put me back in the cage a second? I'll be right back for more cuddles!

Hahaha! Must say, that was the most hilarious incident with her. She goes quickly to her nest, stashes all those nuts and comes back for more cuddles!

A lot more such fun stories for the days to come. But for now, here's a video I took of Gaby yesterday night. I told Gaby to run around so that I could follow her with a chase cam. But it seems she heard it chase the cam!

Direct link here!
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote