View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 10:08 PM  
Dillby540

Default i think i messed up!

okay... i need help! ��
Monday i got my djungarian from petsmart! after we brought her home i put her in her bin that i set up and filled her food bowl. she ate some and hoarded it. yesterday(sept 20th) i fed her a table spoon and she ate some of it and/or she hoarded it. Someone on another forum suggested not feeding her again for a day since she likely hoarded food in her, what i call, nest. i fed her a table spoon before i read their suggestion. an hour or so later I wasn’t thinking and put a big tablespoon of food in my hand to try to get her to eat out of it. i ended up dumping it in her bedding again not thinking. so that means i gave her about 2.5 tablespoons of food. Today (sept 21st) what do i do about feeding her? do i not feed her for a few days since she has food in her bedding and in her nest? I’ll admit that i got her as an impulse- i wasn’t intending on getting her or her breed but she kind of picked me. I feel so bad and stupid for not researching first but i am trying to make up for it for now on out. So please don’t yell at me or anything because i’m already beating myself up. I’m so scared i’m going to mess this hamstermom thing up; i wish i could start over. if this isn’t allowed, im sorry i just feel like this group is the most active online community.

Last edited by souffle; 09-21-2018 at 02:51 AM.
Dillby540 is offline   Reply With Quote