View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 09:24 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Treacle

Thank You cypher, astrid and Sasha04 - Treacle has made light work of her alligator! It lovely that we formed a special bond so quickly and it so lovely that she doesn't bite (like Honey and Caramel used to) - although she does lightly nip me when she want to go back in her cage. Also I appreciate the suggestion might have to try to find so dried shrimp - my only concern is that does it smell fishy? I forgot to mention in my last post that Treacle isn't a fan of millet.

My Little Attention Seeker

Treacle although so small she is a big attention seeker. When I decided it would be best to move Liquorice cage to where I initially had Treacle it meant that Treacle needed to be moved – so now she right beside my bed and she couldn’t be happier. She was demanding treat and attention right up until I went to bed and this morning I woke up to her demanding attention.

Whenever I’m taming Liquorice I often her Treacle awake although I don’t think she best pleased that another hamster is getting the attention which she wants – especially knowing that she is also getting treats when she isn’t.
Treacle’s cage make it difficult for me to take many photo of her but I managed today – I could hear her up eating some seeds so managed to get some adorable photos of Treacle being Treacle! Plus a photo of her scratching her nose whilst sitting in her new wheel – which she absolutely loving – I swear that her and Liquorice are having races at night. I am really enjoying having two hamsters in my bedroom – although I say my bedroom more like my Treacle’s and Liquorice’s Room which I also sleep in!

Plus I have also adjusted my signature so now both Treacle and Liquorice are on it and Maple has been moved to the right with her halo on.

Here are some adorable photo of Treacle …

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007

Last edited by SKB_Hamsters; 09-17-2018 at 01:40 PM.