View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 12:18 AM  
Hamsters4ever
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Help, my hamster doesn't grow

The problem with her, was that when I got her from the pet shop, all the hamsters were already separated from their mom, and it was a gift for my little sister (my parents gave her the hamster, I was just there to help) she can't take good care of this hamster, so I do all the wodk. She used to be drinking, eating a lot, and she was too active, she would run and jump from my hand, I couldn't manage her, around that time I found out that my hamster species is prone to diabetes,(she's a Russian dwarf hamster) so I took out the corn, and the green and yellow flakes from her food, also I didn't give her any sweet fruits, and now, she's fine, she eats and drinks normally, she's so social and sweet, and she always wants to come on my hand to play, she's more of the active kind, but she's not hyperactive! She does pee almost instantly, every time I put her in a plastic container (she doesn't pee on my hand though). I researched and I can't buy ketone diastix where I live. I'm feeding her hamster food from Vitapol, but I take out the corn and the yellow and green flakes, and I supplement that with different veggies, buckwheat, chia seeds, flaxseed, lentils...
Hamsters4ever is offline   Reply With Quote