View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 04:18 AM  
alpacassei
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: ESCAPEE RON! New cage??

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloelclarke View Post
Hi guys! I actually gave him some tissue the other day and noticed he’s ignored the kapok since, so I was considering removing it anyway and just using tissue! I hadn’t realised it was unsafe as again the girl in the pet shop told me it was fine - I’m beginning to think she may have been a bit clueless as she was also the one telling me he wouldn’t escape through bars ��
With regards to the wheel I’m not sure of the measurements, although I was considering getting a new one anyway as I want to go for a more “natural” theme in this cage and not have all the bright colours, more “wooden” instead. What size is recommended?
Pet shop staff are like that. When I bought my Syrian I also picked up the Spelos entry XL since it was on sale to use ad a hospital/retirement cage for my oldest hammie. The pet shop lady began to tell me all about how the Spelox Entry XL would be such a wonderful cage for a Syrian!! :0

17-20cm would be a good size for a robo. Mine has the 17cm Silent Spinner.

I love love love natural set ups!! Zooplus has lots of wooden hamster toys for super cheap!
alpacassei is offline   Reply With Quote