View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 08:49 AM  
alpacassei
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: ESCAPEE RON! New cage??

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloelclarke View Post
Hi guys thanks for everyone’s help!
As I’ve said I don’t have money to spare right now so £50+ is just out of the question. The only pet shop I have near by is pets at home or the poundstretcher pet hut. Do Ikea have anything else I could use? There’s one not too far from here. 50x80 is the maximum amount of space I have to fit him in as he stays on top of my chest of drawers. I think for peace of mind I’d like something with basically no bars or only bars on the top so he can’t get to them. Is the savic spelos XL too small?
Savic Spelos XL will be okay as a temporary cage until you can afford soemthing bigger (same with the cages I mentioned earlier) but its an awkward shape and the water bottle that came with it is very leaky.

You could get the largest Ikea Samla bin for around £10 to make a bin cage.

My robo is in the Duna Multy which he loves! Theres only bars at the top of the cage and lots of burrowing space. It’s just under 80x 50 but its around £45ish so if you can get a large bin for cheaper, I recommend doing that.
alpacassei is offline   Reply With Quote