View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 09:38 PM  
Thin Lizzy
Hamster Warrior

Default Re: Sweet Dreams My Beautiful Master Harvey

Thank you mzwiwy, cypher, mangoandmimi, Serendipity, Sazzle, chesca_27, Scarlet Empress, Rads, Sasha04, Coco, Burakki, souffle, pinkneon, Razor, Fluffagrams and Hammy992 for your lovely messages and your support, it means so much.

Yesterday being Sunday was extremely hard as Master Harvey always got roast chicken and steamed vegetables. He would wait patiently sniffing the air and as soon as the dish was delivered to him, he would stuff those gorgeous cheeks and take to his house, his dish would be licked clean. I decided to avoid having chicken, I know the smell of it cooking would've had the tears flowing.
An eerie thing happened last Thursday, while waiting for the taxi to take MH to the vet, it got so dark and quiet outside and I thought it was going to rain down but when I came outside afterwards it was so bright. I had goosebumps.
The flat is so quiet without my boy.