View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 06:39 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Noir the Smartie

Wow, that will be a very competitive competition between your lovely Marti and your silly Noir! I think it will have to be a tie if I was made judge because I totally love them both equally and think they are totally awesome in every single way.

Thank you so much for letting your great Mum take some more adorable pics of your cuteness, Noir. You are so sweet and thoughtful to let us see you again today and make us beam with happiness. You look so precious and cuddly in your cute, giraffe-patterned, snuggle bed. I love your expressions and how you gradually climb out of your comfy spot in order to fully reveal your cuteness in its entirety. I love you so much, Noir; you are a real charmer and act so coy in those latest pics even though we all are totally aware of how spirited and hyper you are, lol. In the last pic where Noir is giving his final reveal, he looks really proud of himself as if he was saying, "Tada! Here I am folks - admire my cuteness and awesomeness, and keep the complements coming!", lol. Awesome pics as always, Burakki! Please give both of your fluffies a nice and squishy cuddle from me. I love them!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-13-2018 at 06:45 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote