View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 05:46 AM  
Burakki
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Noir the Smartie

Wow, I'm so happy to get such touching replies, both Noir and I are very grateful that you managed to read all of it and that you like him so much. Thank you dreamtree, Sasha, Thin Lizzy for your kind words. It has really been eating me and I'm glad to share these worries with you and get them off my chest. It's wonderful that forums like this exist because it really helps to have contact with people who understand and don't judge you. As much as I hate to think about how I mistreated some of my pets in the past, I think it is a useful experience as it doesn't allow me to repeat those mistakes with Noir and Marti, and I really hope that they feel happy with me.
I'll try to upload more of Noir's photos, but he has different moods, sometimes he's up to being photographed and is standing still enough to take a picture, and sometimes he's in hyper mode, unstoppable and impossible to take a picture of. Anyway, he is glad that you like him so much, now he can compete with Marti on who gets more compliments.

After I read the comments to him, he was nice enough to allow me to take more pictures of him just for you!

Mommy to Noir the antique book loving chinchilla
R.I.P. Prince Lemon - my fluffy baby. I’ll never forget you. 23.09.2017 - 17.05.2018
R.I.P. Martina - my golden Queen. You were amazing. 14.02.2017 - 24.01.2019
Burakki is offline   Reply With Quote