View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 01:38 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Switch (the story of two hams)

Thanks for sharing another installment of your wonderful story. I must say that I do enjoy that it switches between the perspectives of two different hammies' lives and all those dear to them as it certainly reminds me of one of my absolute favorite and treasured children's books about mouse, a rat, a girl with cauliflower ears, and a bowl of soup, lol - The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo. I am quite interested in how Star and Cookie's stories will intertwine with one another as your story progresses. It was very heartbreaking that poor Cookie and Pebble's have to live under such conditions, but this is the case for many hams because their human parents don't realize that this is not the best living conditions for their beloved hams. Btw, what species of hamster are all of your hamster characters? I love this second chapter very much, too, and I look forward to reading how the story unfolds for Star, Cookie, and the rest of their hamily.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote