View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 12:22 PM  
Sasha04
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: Noir the Smartie

Congratulations Burakki on Smartie little Noir! I loved reading your Chinchilla and other pets experience. You were not a bad pet owner at all! Bad pet owners learn about their mistakes and don’t do anything about them, good pet owners learn about their mistakes and fix it or plan to do it in the near future. I’m sorry that your mother is allergic to lots of animals! I can relate as I’m allergic to a numerous amounts of animals including cats and dogs. It really stinks! That is so sweet and touching on how Noir just chose you! That must have been a very special moment. I think I’ve fell in love with personality! His stubborness cracks me up and just how smart and determined he is to do what he has to do even if it is forbidden lol! It sounds like you two are already making memories and are having a very strong! I’ve never had much of a interest in chinchillas (besides when I was a very young child) but I think Noir really sparked my interest! I am so exited and happy for you both! I’m sure Noir is having so much fun in his new home and he is such a lucky chinchilla to have been taken home by you! I’m exited to hear more about his adventures and reading about how your bond is growing!
Sasha04 is offline   Reply With Quote