View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 12:04 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Noir the Smartie

Burakki, thanks for sharing the story of your pet history with all of us. I enjoyed reading it and getting to know your story and how you came to having all of your pets. I am SO sorry that you have had so many years of feeling guilty about your turtles, Tommie, and your bearded dragon. Although some of your pets didn't have the life that you wanted them to have, I'm sure that you loved them all so please give yourself grace and forgive yourself. You were quite young and we all make mistakes, but the important thing is that we learn from them. We learn new things every day and become more experienced and knowledgeable in how to care for our pet family. You are now able to give all of your current pets the greatest and most pampered lives possible. I can see how much you loved and grieved over Prince Lemon (RIP). Hugs. It is so evident that Marti and Noir also mean the world to you, and they couldn't have found a better parent to love and cherish them. They have a magnificent life and you show them unconditional and overflowing love since the moment they came into your life. I am also so very sorry about your parents getting a divorce while you were a child as I know how painful that can be for all of you. Hopefully, you are able to still maintain a strong and loving relationship with both of them. Hugs to you.

OMG, I can't stop smiling with the largest grin on my face and laughing so hard that my sides are now hurting! Noir is an absolute joy and TOTALLY full of load and load of personality, silliness, charm, and of course stubbornness. He is perfect in every way, and I just can't get enough of him. I'm so thrilled that he literally hopped into your life and stole your heart at first glance. I am ecstatic that he now officially has his very own special thread for all of us to oooh and aah over each time you give us a new update on his adventures or post his pics that are just too precious and cute for words. I'm so ready for the next update already (lol) and know that his thread will be extremely entertaining and loved. I wish that I could just scoop this cuddly, little clown up and give him tons and tons of smooshy kisses and cuddles. I am all giddy inside right now just thinking about him and seeing his pics. I have always loved chins and wanted one someday, and Noir makes me want one even sooner, lol. He is just the cutest chin ever!!!! I am totally head over heals in love with this cutie pie!!!! He makes the cutest and most expressive faces ever. His eyes just melt my heart over and over again, and his curled tail and large, perky ears are just too cute. I LOVE all of his pics, but my favorite one has got to be the second one. That face is to die for; I think it will be so incredibly difficult to ever say no to that precious face. I also have to crack up laughing that he is so obsessed with getting on the "forbidden" windowsill. With his determination to do as he pleases and his cheeky personality, who knows what mischief and adventures he will get himself into when he is fully grown. I'm sure whatever he does, he will be keeping you on your toes and thoroughly entertained. This thread is totally CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-12-2018 at 12:35 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote