View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 09:36 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Martina the brave ball of fluff

I'm so glad that you have decided to return to HC, Burakki; you and your little fluffies have been greatly missed. You are so silly for thinking that we could have forgotten you and your little Marti; you both are so unforgettable and truly cared for here. I totally understand needing some time away though after losing your beloved Prince Lemon a few months ago. He was a really loved ham here on HC, too, and he is definitely greatly missed by all of us who got to know him through his wonderful thread. I hope that your finals went well; I'm sure they did.

I'm glad that your gorgeous Marty and extra fluffy Noir were able to help you heal your broken heart. Having a loved one to care for and cuddle and play with truly does help. Marty probably had become more active once again in order to distract you, and I send her an extra HUGE cuddle for taking such excellent care of her amazing Mum. She is a real sweetheart and it is so wonderful to see her precious face again. I love all of her latest pics and had to laugh that she is now your weather forecaster, lol. That is so awesome!!! It also make me smile to see her inspecting the little call box, too. She is so cute and inquisitive. I hope that you, your Mum, and your two fluffies enjoy your new country home. That sounds wonderful.

I am also extremely thrilled to finally see this magnificent, little chinchilla that you have mentioned in your threads. He is totally adorable and I'm already totally in love with him. He is truly too cute for words, and I love his great pics. Of course, his expressions just make me get all giddy and happy feeling. I just can't get enough of him and would TOTALLY LOVE it if you create a thread for him, too. I will most definitely be thrilled to see any updates and pics of this cutie pie. I love chinchillas and had considered getting one, but I'm way too busy with my three fluffies to get one at the moment. Btw, I love his name, too. It really fits him so perfectly.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-08-2018 at 09:42 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote