View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 05:00 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Meet Ghost-The Ghost Files

I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to post Happy Gotcha Day message to your darling Ghost as I was away for an extended vacation and didn't have access to internet at that time. Therefore, I want to wish your charming cutie a Happy Belated Gotcha Day now. I hope that you, Mrs. R, and Ghost had a marvelous day celebrating Ghost's special day; I'm sure he was thoroughly spoiled, too. I'm also glad that his weight has stabilized at such a good weight for a while now. I hope that he continues to keep his weight up, and he is doing well. I'm glad that he had a taste of watermelon and liked it. I wish that you were able to capture that moment on camera and share it with all of us. I think it would have been absolutely precious to see. He is always so photogenic and his expressions are too cute and charming. I hope that it cools down for you all soon. Best wishes always. Have fun ham-sitting Speedy; he sounds like a joy. I look forward to seeing the pics whenever you get a chance.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote