Thread: Goodbye June
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 04:25 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Goodbye June

I'm terribly sorry for your loss of your beloved June. She was absolutely beautiful and such a very special heart-ham. I'm so sorry that you didn't have more time with her and she wasn't able to celebrate her 2nd birthday with you, but it sounds like the two of you had made such amazing memories together during her wonderful life with you. I'm sure that knowing she had the greatest life possible and having your precious new ham in your life will help you through such a sad and emotional time. June will be looking down at you lovingly and happily from the bridge that she instilled a true love of hamsters in your life and be so thrilled that you now are giving another ham all the love and care that this new little one so truly deserves. I'm glad that you have found a new fluff ball to help you through the grieving process and fill your life with happiness once again. My heart goes out to you during this time and I am sending you huge hugs. Please know that we all understand what you are going through, and we are all here for you.

RIP, sweet June. May adventures be infinite and grand at the bridge, and may you send an extra lovely rainbow to your loving human who loves and misses you so. You were an awesome ham. You will live on in the hearts and memories of all those that you touched during your life. Run free and happy, little one.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote