Thread: Goodbye June
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 10:27 PM  
juneandmary
Newborn Pup

Unhappy Goodbye June

I got my first hamster June in September 2016 and she passed away this past June 22nd. Today would have been her 2nd birthday so it's been a hard day. I never knew how extremely attached I would become to her and how big her role in my life would be. She was the most amazing first hamster (or hamster at all) that I could have asked for. Everyone in my life thought I was crazy for dedicating so much time and money to a little hamster but I just couldn't help it- she was one of the best things to ever happen to me.
Because of June I think I will always have to have hamsters now- I have just fallen completely in love with everything about them! I know it might seem a little soon but I recently brought a new hamster home to help with the pain of losing June, along with the fact that I hated not owning a hamster because of how much joy she brought to my life (and those around me who knew her).
I miss June more than anything but I am so grateful to her for giving me something that I will have forever: an infinite love for hamsters. With that I will continue to own hamsters and give them the best life possible while savoring every moment I have with them.
Thank you everyone for reading this and for being a supportive community!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3412.JPG (103.9 KB, 21 views)
juneandmary is offline   Reply With Quote