View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 10:11 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: The Metallica Chronicles

It's so wonderful to read your update. I am wishing James a very happy 3rd birthday; wow, that is SO exciting! I'm sure you will find some way to spoil him even further to celebrate such a milestone birthday. I'm so sorry to hear of Cora's diabetes, but I'm glad that she seems to be coping well with it. I'm truly sorry for your loss of the beloved Matthew; he was such an amazing heart-ham and will be greatly missed by all. I'm sure that Jack will make Matthew and the entire Metallica team proud being the lead of such an amazing show team. He has such huge paws to fill taking over for Matthew, but it definitely looks like he is taking that role with confidence and plenty of rest, lol. That pic is just too precious for words; I love it! I'm so sorry that Alex has been having a hard time adjusting to living in larger cage, but I'm happy to hear that he is downsizing again so he will regain his confidence. Bless him. I'm sorry that the precious Juno will be retiring from the show team, but I'm sure she will have tons of fun continuing her life as a beloved family pet. She is such a cutie pie. Lol, maybe the lovely Charlotte is trying to burrow a tunnel to China! Congrats on your two newest additions to your awesome hamily and show team. Benjamin and Lucas are just too cute and handsome. I'm sure they will make great additions to your team. I love their pics and look forward to getting to know them.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote