View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 05:54 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

Thank you so much for your very sweet words Thin Lizzy, Livedinhogwarts, SKB, Climber, Scarlett Empress, and Serendipity. Your posts truly made me smile, and I'll be sure to share all of your comments with Eros when she wakes up later this evening. I'm so sorry that I haven't responded sooner or been posting on anyone's threads lately, but I was away on an extended vacation for several weeks and just returned home a few days ago so I wasn't checking HC for quite some time. I look forward to catching up with everyone's threads and being more active on HC again.

Prior to Eros and I going on our vacations, I decided to take a Fourth of July photoshoot of my cutie. These are a few of the pics showing her playing peek-a-boo with the props and stuffing her cheek pouches with some millet, lol.

Eros has been extremely busy and had a very special vacation of her own as well. She was fortunate to stay with our very dear friends who introduced me to this wonderful forum (Ladyntramp and Climber) for a few weeks and enjoyed being thoroughly spoiled by them. When Eros went to their house a couple days prior to July 4th, there were a few unexpected fireworks going off if the distance. Instead of being frightened of the loud firecracker noises when I was in the process of carrying her cage inside their house, she bravely came out of her nest, preceded to climb to the top of her bendy bridge, and gazed amusingly at the fireworks display in the sky prior to carrying on with her nightly marathon on her Wheel of Speed. She really is a fearless ham. When I returned from my vacation, they told me that Eros even reenacted the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet where Eros climbed on her bendy bridge and made flirty gestures to Tinsel, lol. Of course, Tinsel seemed quite amused by my silly girl and Eros, Tinsel, and Kilian were all in their separate cages. Ladyntramp and Climber were also so very kind to take a few pics of her while they were ham-sitting Eros. Here are a few of them.

After all of the fun and excitement that Eros had during her wonderful vacation, she sweetly tucked her much beloved Alli into "bed" and fell into a deep sleep dreaming sweet dreams.

Since this is Eros's thread, I am not going to be posting many pics of them. However, I wanted to briefly introduce my two newest, furry family members. Since Snickers's passing on January 26, I have been extremely heartbroken and truly missed having a beloved guinea pig to share my life with. It was love at first sight with these precious baby piggies, and they have given me tons of joy since they came into my life. Eros seems to enjoy watching them as well. Named after the elven princess that married King Aragorn in The Lord of the Rings, Arwen means "noble woman" in elven; she is the lighter one and was adopted on July 10. Hinata, meaning "towards the sun", "sunflower", or "sunshine" in Japanese, is named after the princess of the Hyūga clan in the Naruto anime series and was adopted on July 16 (National Guinea Pig Day). These are their first photo shoots.

This is Arwen showing her patriotism since she was adopted shortly after the Fourth of July.

This is Hinata enjoying the roses.

Don't they look so sweet cuddling with one another on their watermelon fleece?

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 07-29-2018 at 06:35 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote