View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 03:59 AM  
Lilo
Newborn Pup

Default I need help as soon a possible please can someone help me

I am in need of help and fast I have a 5 month old female Syrian hamster named lilo she has fallen ill it started a week ago where she had some discharge coming out of her eye so naturally I took her to the vet and they prescribed me some eye drops. Still no change in her eyes and yesterday I noticed that her stomach had trippled in size over night and that she was have yellow poops which turned into diarrhoea so I immediately thought wet tail however this normally only occurs in younger hamsters however I rushed her yesterday to an out of hours vet clinic who said her temperature was fine and that her heart beat was as well the gave her sick m fluids under the skin and have given me some formula to feed her how ever the vet did nothing els and sent us on our way this cost me £128 so I was quite upset because she is more lethargic today than yesterday and when I went and gave her her eye drops she started to squeak which I know is a sign of severe pain and she is still eat but is starting to struggle to get around and I just don’t know what els I can do for her I don’t want her to be in pain
Lilo is offline   Reply With Quote