View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 02:35 AM  
SecretlyDying
Adult Hamster

Default Re: 31 days of July 2018

Thanks everyone for your input on the collages i'll continue with them then and and i enjoyed reading about the different things you all collect.
@CookieBlossomBella over 300?? Where do you keep them all?

Today's post is about my two current hams who i'm completely in love with and i hope they can charm yous too

The first i adopted from petsathome in december after taking a short (3 month) break from owning hamsters. She came with the name Kiara in the shop and i thought it suited her so kept it but i gave her the second name 'chaos' and she started in a bin cage and was extremely skittish and would never let me hold her. I made her a new cage with front sliding doors and her whole personality changed now she's the tamest little one.

The second little girl was a bit unplanned. I have a horrible habit of checking the pets@home adoption website to see the hams that need homes and i wanted a dwarf but instead i saw this little black with white belly Syrian and having always wanted a black hamster i jumped at the opportunity. She's called Shadow-Bear and is a sweet little girl and jumps up on to the sides of her cage to come out but she's still extremely baby like and is fast and jumpy so i have to be careful when handling her.

The little patch on her nose is where she rubbed her fur off bar biting as a baby and it makes her more adorable!

Today QOTD is: What pets did you have while you were growing up?
For me we only had a family dog (a Jack Russel) who was found on the streets and hadn't been treated well. He was called Vicious because he was quite aggressive towards me