View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 12:34 AM  
CookieBlossomBella
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Bella has only just started bar chewing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco61 View Post
I have had Maestro for exactly the same length of time and he is also in a HH cage to help with taming as I like the big front door. When he is older I have a barney cage which is bigger. Maestro may have been bar chewing in the night 3 weeks ago because he had a bare patch on his nose just before the Andover show - typical! I checked his cage and found the wheel was perhaps slowed up by his fitch removals. So I dug it out. Now I check the wheel is turning easily at every evening feeding time. The patch has gone so I hope that was the problem. It is a typical problem. Otherwise, has she plenty to do in the cage? I do not use any of the supplied shelves/ladders but rather design my own interior.

On Maestro's thread in the Syrian section, his set up is on page 5 and you can see his bare patch on his nose on page 9.
She has plenty of toys in her cage, definitely not an issue there. Serendpity gave me an answer which i believe to relate most closely to Bella but thank you very much for your help

Slave and mummy to Bella and Flan
I miss you so much Cookie, Blossom & Maduros. I hope you are stuffing your faces over the rainbow bridge xx
CookieBlossomBella is offline   Reply With Quote