View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 07:19 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Pumpkin, In Memory Off...

Thank you so much Cypher, Boris Pasha, Thin Lizzy and Souffle for you lovely messages and support during this very difficult and sad time. I still can’t believe that everything happen so suddenly - but I was grateful that Pumpkin did pass away whilst at work also when I got home from work she greeted me before she quickly began to go downhill. I still wished that there was a way to get my amazing Pumpkin back but I know she will forever be in my garden and every time I walk past where she buried I tell her I love and miss her.

Yesterday, I decided to still go into work although I really didn’t want to as I was so distraught from losing Pumpkin but decided it would be a good to get out the house so I didn’t have to keep seeing Pumpkin Palace with a vital piece missing. When I got home from work I decided to go through all of Pumpkins things working out what could be sanitised and throw away. It something which helps me feel closer to Pumpkin as well as certain toys brought back so many wonderful memories which I will forever cherish.

What I’m finding the most difficult is the change in my usual routine especially 8:30pm would be the tIme Pumpkin got to come out for her evening cuddles and playtime - so it hits me when I realise that she isn’t going to be waiting for me.

I thought I would share these collages that I had planned to share this week composed of the final photos I took of Pumpkin and her last every cage theme in her DIY which was built espe for her.

I also realised I missed a photo of my collages in my memorial post - the photo which won Pumpkin Hamster of the Month for June 2017. I also want to thank you everyone who have voted for Pumpkin entry in any of the HOM contest I entered her into as it really means a lot to me right now and knowing that I have so many creative photos inspired by HOM

Initially I thought a break from the forum would be a good idea at this moment in time however I am finding the forum very comforting to read at the moment (which I couldn’t bare doing when I lost Sherbet). So I still plan to be active on the forum although still might not be able to post as often as I would like.

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007

Last edited by SKB_Hamsters; 07-01-2018 at 01:27 PM.
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote