View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 08:40 PM  
Drago
The Hamtologist

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

Dreamtree- Thank you for the birthday wishes! I had a fairly lovely day. Went out to lunch with my mother, relaxed, and got to meet some puppies I did eat lots of soup tonight, and yes, it is my father's recipe Sorry the bugs spooked you! I'm especially sorry about the spiders Don't worry too much, I have a phobia of crickets! However, I find insects to be interesting, though it would appear my latest expedition has left me all bitten up!

Serendipity- Another frog fan? How are your tadpoles doing??

Today, I absolutely must share my trip to the park the other day. I caught lots of fish, got pics, and enjoyed nature. It would appear after the trip though, I have gotten either poison ivy, or some nasty bug bites! Other than being super itchy, I'm surviving them

I walked alongside a large lake to get as close to the fish as I could. I also found quite a few frogs and lizards out there. It was about 98 F (36ish C) so I tried to stay in the shade. It gets real hot out here in the summer!

Webp.net-resizeimage (36).jpg
a tiny frog. There were some much tinier, but this one was the only one who sat in my palm for the picture.

Webp.net-resizeimage (37).jpg
view of the park. It is filled with flowering trees this time of the year

Webp.net-resizeimage (38).jpg
sadly, this fish is dead. However, its coloration was so pretty, I had to get a picture. The iridescence makes it all the more lovely

Webp.net-resizeimage (39).jpg
an adorable blue-tailed skink

Today's QOTD: Coffee or tea?

I personally enjoy tea. Coffee is much too bitter for me!