Thread: Hello there
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 01:01 AM  
Abby Wengel
Newborn Pup

Smile Hello there

Hello, I’m new here and I haven’t gotten my hamsters yet but I am in three weeks . These are my first hamsters and I’m getting two robos. If they are both male (what I’m hoping for) then I’ll name them boo boo and pepper mint.
If both female, then ill name them kallista (kally for short) and pepper mint. Anyways, my name is Abby and I’m a new hamster owner. Lots of owners say i shouldn’t get two roborovskis because they will fight but if they do I will have a divider ready until I can afford two separate cages (im either using a zoozone or a tank cage.) does anyone have any tips on how to prevent the stress from the store to home so my babies don’t get wet tail? I told my parents we should go to the pet store when it opens and get the cage and stuff then see if we can pu two robo males on hold or something then go home and set up the cage then come back with a bought Travel cage with a hide out and a bit of sunflower seeds to bring it home in so when we get back we can easily put the hamster in.
Abby Wengel is offline   Reply With Quote