View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 08:36 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

Congrats on your new job, Drago; I am so excited for you! Although, I hope that it won't be as draining for you soon. Happy early birthday, too!!! I hope that it is all that you wish for it to be. I'm glad that you will be treating yourself to your favorite soup, too; it's you Dad's vegetable soup recipe, correct?

I look forward to hearing about and seeing as many of your beloved, past hams as you are able to share with us. That will be wonderful.

Great pics and adorable frog, but. . . EEeek!!! When I logged into HC and went to your post, the pics automatically were visible; therefore, I saw the spider and mosquito pics! I am so sorry, but those two most definitely made me cringe! I am absolutely afraid of spiders, mosquitoes, roaches, and centipedes. I think that if the spider's spiderlings crawled on me, I would have totally screamed, cried, and gotten terrible, reoccurring nightmares for months!!! I am so terrified of spiders that my hands totally start shaking uncontrollably whenever I see one. I felt so bad for fearing spiders that I cry at the passing of Charlotte every time I read Charlotte's Web; she is truly the only spider that I can honestly say I absolutely love and am unafraid of. Unfortunately for me, I am also highly allergic to spider bites and sometimes even have to be hospitalized when bitten. When one of my family members held a Chilean rose tarantula for a while and told me that it was quite cute and beautiful; I told her that she was extremely brave and I wish that I could feel the same way. However, regardless of how much I love Charlotte, I could never possibly even contemplate intentionally holding or having any type of spider as a pet.

I think that my answer for today's QOTD is totally obvious!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-27-2018 at 07:47 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote