View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 08:12 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

Thank you, Razor and Scarlett Empress!

I absolutely love everyone's HOM entries; they are all so creative and adorable, and I totally love what everyone and their hams did with Eros's and my theme!!! At Burakki's request and since Eros and I always enjoy having an opportunity to take photoshoots, I decided to share a few of ours that we took but didn't enter for our theme of Hamsters Starring In A Movie. It was lots of fun, and Eros enjoyed plenty of treats as you could all probably imagine, lol. Although we also did a photoshoot of Eros starring as Frodo Baggins in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (scene where Frodo is contemplating dropping the Ring into Mount Doom) and one with Eros starring as Robin Hood in Walt Disney's Robin Hood, the 1973 animated version, we will not be posting them at this time but may possibly choose to share them at a later date. I thought it would be fun to share these two photo sessions and the following one in the next post with you all now since all entries have been posted already and we may be extra busy during the next few weeks. We hope that you enjoy them.

In this first one, Eros is starring as Prince Phillip in Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty, the 1959 animated version. Eros, being the the adventurer that she is, just couldn't help herself and wanted to star in the action role instead of being the lovely Princess Aurora waiting to be saved by her beloved prince, lol. The scene she is acting out is Prince Phillip's dramatic battle against the dragon form of Maleficent.

Oooh, a glistening sword. . . . that will prove extremely handy when fighting the all-powerful Maleficent!

Is Maleficent supposed to kiss me in this scene, Mum?

Oh well, there are no rules that can't be broken so Maleficent and I decided to make peace with one another and give each other some cuddling instead. I will then tickle Princess Aurora with a few of my whisker kisses and awaken her from her deep, sleeping curse. At the end of our story, Maleficent, Aurora, and I will all live happily ever after and be lifelong friends. I hope that you all don't mind the twist on our ending of the story.

In this photo session, Eros is acting as Princess Ariel and stars in Walt Disney's The Little Mermaid, the 1989 animated version. The scene being portrayed is Princess Ariel admiring her cherished treasures in her secret grotto prior to her beloved father Triton becoming enraged after discovering his daughter's love for Prince Eric and destroying most of the human artifacts with his trident.

Who knew that human's treasures could be so scrumptious? Yum!!!!

Scuttle said that this shiny object is a dinglehopper used by humans as a hair comb to acquire an "aesthetically-pleasing appearance.". Looking at my reflection in it, I should start primping my luxurious locks with it in order to charm my darling Prince Eric.

The only question is how am I supposed to get this extra huge dinglehopper into my hair so I can begin the beautification process?

Assistance any time now is much appreciated.

Oh well, I had better find Flounder and resurface to the top of the ocean in order to ask Scuttles to give more detailed instructions; our trusted adviser and friendly seagull is most definitely the expert in all things human after all.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-24-2018 at 03:10 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote