View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 10:50 PM  
Drago
The Hamtologist

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

I'm not sure what time of day these are best posted at tbh. I post them around 1 am my time Let me know if I should do it a few hours earlier lol.

Today I will be sharing two of my favorite photos of 2018! Spoiler alert: they're both pictures of snakes. I've always loved snakes, ever since I was young. I believe my love of them likely originated from my neighbor, who would bring his own huge snake into my backyard so I could pet her. Thus, I became desensitized to these critters at a fairly young age lol. I then went on to spend much of my elementary and middle school years catching wild snakes. My favorite thing was getting a knock on my door from a frightened neighbor who would then ask me to remove the snake that was in their driveway! I've always wanted a pet snake of my own, but sadly I don't think I'll be able to get one. I've had 14 pet mice in total, and it would break my heart to feed mice to a snake. Even if said mice were already dead and frozen. For now, I'll have to settle for the awesome snakes I see around my state

Webp.net-resizeimage (29).jpg
This was actually someone's pet. They often bring this snake to our local park lol!

Webp.net-resizeimage (28).jpg
a baby snake I caught on a trail. He was sunning himself. I let him sit on my jacket for a while so I could get some pics

Today's QOTD: do you like snakes?

My answer should be pretty self explanatory