View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 01:12 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

Unfortunately, the state where I currently live in doesn't get nearly as much snow as I am accustomed to or prefer as I used to live in a state known as being part of the snowbelt region of the U.S. In fact, I lived there for quite a large portion of my life. I miss living there a bunch, but I still visit whenever possible and have great memories of the times there. I definitely agree with you, Drago; togetherness with loved ones truly does make winter a magical time of the year, and you can create all sorts of magnificent memories with loved ones no matter where you live. I know that I have even when there is absolute no snow or barely any on the ground, lol.

Yes, I truly do love flowers. I love how they are all so extremely different and they bring smiles to people's faces. I also am interested in the language of flowers and the messages they send when you give or receive them. I look forward to what you have planned for all of us to enjoy in this evening's post, Drago. I always have a lovely time viewing them and seeing what the new QOTD will be, lol.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-17-2018 at 03:54 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote