Thread: Tamed?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 03:02 PM  
Mawuu
Hamster Pup

Talking Tamed?

Hello everyone~! It's been a while since I've posted so I thought I update on Luna and I. Just as a refresher, Luna is a WW Hybrid I got back 2 months ago, she's about 6-7 months old now and she's doing perfectly fine~!

Luna's opened up to me so much these last weeks and handles very well. She loves exploring anywhere I take her and loves to climb all over me ^^! Always happy to interact with me if she's awake and wants to be either taken out to play or given a snack XD.

She's still a little wary of others but is willing to sniff or even explore them a little. A good thing I've notice is she rarely bites me anymore. Granted, she still hates having her cage messed with so I rarely mess with anything big. Luna usually only bites as a warning if she's feeling moody or by accident if I hold her while she was biting something else but it never hurts to bad.

I wouldn't know if she's tamed or not but it seems like where on the right track. It feels wonderful to know she's excepting me and isn't scared of me anymore ; w ; !!
Mawuu is offline   Reply With Quote