View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 11:05 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

Drago, I do certainly have many favorite flowers, lol. Is your absolute favorite flower the Japanese cherry blossom?

It is wonderful that you had an opportunity to enroll in a culinary arts and culture class. That sounds like so much fun. Your ramen dish looks delicious; it's a real comfort food. I make something similar; however, the broth has more of a gravy consistency and cilantro, bok choy, and plenty of spices are always tossed in, lol.

Yes, I absolutely love to cook but, unfortunately, that only pertains to very time-consuming, specialty dishes and desserts made from scratch. I do cook simpler things, but it does not give me as much pleasure doing so. My favorite dishes to prepare are my personal recipes for lasagna with my homemade meat sauce; Thai roast duck with crispy skin and my apricot/plum glaze; roast leg of lamb with rosemary and my mint jelly glaze; Thai fried wanton with my sweet and sour sauce; focaccia pizza; all types of cheese and dessert fondues; a variety of ten-layered cakes from scratch topped with either homemade buttercream frosting piped intricately or chocolate ganache glaze; multi-different-layered ice cream cakes with my various homemade preserves in between the layers of my homemade ice creams; assortment of chocolate truffles; and key lime pie. Although I have a general idea of how to make it, I would absolutely love to learn how to make a really scrumptious, authentic Italian tiramisu as it is one of my favorite desserts that I had at upscale, Italian restaurants.

As you all probably have guessed, I am an extremely sentimental person. Luckily, I am blessed with having too many, very fond memories. Therefore, I will not be naming them all here. They all are memories with my large family and/or pets though - typically during our most memorable Christmas times and summer vacations together, and all of the births in the family. What is your fondest memory, Drago?

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-15-2018 at 06:41 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote