Thread: Hamster plants
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 02:48 PM  
mlwinters
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Hamster plants

I'm not sure about the seed mixes but I'm growing some parsley for Archimedes. He loves the parsley treats the P@H sell so I fiqure I'd grow some for him. I personally don't eat heabs other then in those in things like pizza sauce, spag-bowl ect. But Archimedes love parsley so...needs must.

Herbs.jpg

I might be worth looking around for packs of individual seeds. The price of the seed pack you linked to is, to me at least, quite pricey. The parsley seeds I have were £1.05 for a pack of 1000. Of course price and quanity of seeds will depend on the seed type and size but it may end up being cheaper in the long run.
Also, I don't know what half of those seeds are in the mix. If I don't know what it is, I wont give it to ickle boy.

As it says Rabbit/Guinea Pig, I would check with others on here before ordering just to make sure its safe. As I said, I don't know half of those seeds so I don't know if they are safe for hamster.

Regardless, in my opinion, growing plants and letting your hamster eat it straight from the plant as I plan to do with the parsley is a good idea, put it this way, you can't get any fresher .
mlwinters is offline   Reply With Quote