View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 09:27 PM  
uhvsd
Newborn Pup

Smile Little potato, Cinderpaw

Hello! I've been reading all of the posts here for a few months but I was always too shy to come out and post something of my own.
I have a male Syrian named Cinderpaw. He's named in the style of a young adult fantasy cat book series I still read after all these years. (He will receive his full warrior name after I complete the taming process.)
I adopted Cinderpaw from a rescue on February 24th and was told he was born on January 6th. He's the cutest little hamster and one of my favorite things in the whole world!
He's a bit nervous and really loves to burrow in deep substrate. He's a little picky (especially after I adopted him) but despite everything is curious and a very fast little runner. His sleep schedule is perfect for my insomnia and it's nice having a friend awake in the early morning hours when you can't sleep!
I am having a bit of trouble getting his confidence up. I let him free-range in my room occasionally (it's been a long while since we moved up to school together) and he really enjoys almonds and yogurt drops.
I'll have to include a picture when I manage to get a photo of him that ISN'T blurry!
I'm very happy to be here and share this pet ownership journey with you all. I feel very thankful to be in such a supportive community.

Last edited by velma; 06-07-2018 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Name removed as per forum rules
uhvsd is offline   Reply With Quote