View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 03:30 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

Thank you Burakki and Thin Lizzy; your sweet comments are much appreciated as always. Burakki, we are perfectly happy sitting this one out and are so excited to enjoy all of the wonderful entries that other members and their hams create using our chosen theme for this month's HOM competition. However, since you are specifically requesting it, we may choose to take a photo shoot (not to be entered into the competition) of Eros starring in a movie theme. If we do one though, we will only post it on Eros's thread and will do so after July's competition is completely over. I have several movies in mind, but we will just have to wait and see which ones Eros fancies doing, lol. Marti, I do not believe that Eros has an absolute favorite character in the first LOTR movie, although she seemed quite interested in the Nazgűl (also known as the Nine Ringwraiths). Tbh, I think she liked the way they screeched and enjoyed the exciting background music, lol. In the other two movies in the LOTR trilogy, Eros favored Gollum, the Navgul (again), Frodo Baggins, Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf, and Gimli. Being the adventurer that she is, I believe that she chose them as her favorites since she seems to love battle and action scenes the most. My personal favorites are Arwen Undómiel, Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, and Samwise Gamgee.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-07-2018 at 03:37 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote