View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 05:08 PM  
livedinhogwarts
Hamster Pup

Default Re: How To Disinfect A Cage, Wheel, and Toys That Belong To A Hamster With Wet Tail

@Serendipity7000

Thanks! I spoke to my mum and unfortunately at the moment we can't really afford to buy one as it's not really in our budget aha. Sadly, my parents don't really understand animal needs very much and they don't really see how a smaller cage could be detrimental to their well being...So it seems I'll have to wait a week since relatives usually give us gifts of money on Eid (our religious celebrations), which will allow me to get enough for a cage etc...

Maybe if I show my parents the article you linked above they'll change their mind, but as of now I don't think they will...I even told them I would pay them back, but it seems I caught them at the wrong time. Maybe if I try tomorrow they will consider more.

Thanks for all of your help though! I'll definitely be following your advice when I manage to save up enough money for the cage etc. Hopefully Sparky being in his old cage for a week or so won't stress him too much Do you reckon it will?
livedinhogwarts is offline   Reply With Quote