View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 08:15 PM  
Drago
The Hamtologist

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtree1234 View Post
I hope that a transfusion won't be necessary, and your anemia sorts itself out with the iron supplements alone. Wishing you good health, Drago.

Great pic of your rabbit! Aww, Willow is such a cutie pie!!! I remember that you had briefly mentioned her in Duncan's thread, and I had always wondered what she looked like. For some reason, I had always pictured her as being brown like a willow stick or light grey similar to a pussy willow, lol. To my delightful surprise, she is an absolutely gorgeous snowball and couldn't possibly be any lovelier. It is truly sad that she had such a hard beginning. Thankfully, she has the best, loving home with you now and is thriving. I think it is so sweet and touching that she runs to you whenever you open the door to her room. She really is a sweetheart.

My favorite color has definitely always been purple; I love all shades of it, too.
Thank you for the kind words Dreamtree <3 your positivity is always appreciated on my end.

I’m shocked I’ve never shared a photo of her! I could’ve sworn I had. Well yes, she is a very big fluffball (weighing in at 12 lbs) and sheds like a dog! She is very soft though, so I don’t mind all the extra vacuuming

Purple is a nice choice!