View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 05:40 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Just a something for Blossom

This is such a heartfelt and beautiful, loving tribute to your cherished little fluffy. I am so very sorry for your loss of beloved Blossom. She was lovely and sounded to be quite the mischievous, loving ham with tons of personality. I love her gorgeous pic posing as a miniature lion from Lion King. You had a remarkable relationship with one another, and she was your very special heart ham so your feelings of overwhelming sadness and pain over her passing will definitely take longer to heal, but time eventually heals all things. It really hasn't been long since she passed so your feelings are more intense now, but over time they will gradually lessen with an ebbing and flowing manner. Then, one day, your feelings of sorrow will turn into happiness and smiles when reminiscing your little sweetheart. You will have moments when you feel that lump in your throat and be caught off guard by a triggered memory or a milestone anniversary, but it will still be less intense than it was in the beginning. Take your time to heal your broken heart and find peace in knowing that she is no longer in pain or struggling. She will keep her paw prints in your loving heart always, and she will live on in there forever. Try to focus on all of the happy times, which will be many I'm sure, and know that your fur angel would want her most precious mum to find happiness and joy again. She is probably munching on a scrumptious green been and keeping a watchful, loving eye on you right now from the Rainbow Bridge. My heart goes out to you, and I am sending you huge hugs. We are all here for you.

Some of my family members and friends were surprised and didn't understand why I was still mourning my beloved guinea pig Snickers, but it turned out they were just hoping that I had completely healed from her heartbreaking passing and wanted only happiness for me because they love me. I am sure that your family just wants to encourage you to be happy and heal because it is so evident that they love you and want what is absolutely best for you. They don't want to see you in pain because you mean the world to them. They are trying to keep themselves strong for you so you can lean on them for support and comfort. Everyone has their own unique timetable for healing a broken heart, and yours (like mine) may just be a bit longer and I'm sure our families, friends, and pets will be by our sides and love us unconditionally.

Dear Blossom, may you find grand adventures and fully-restored health at the bridge. You are gone but never forgotten in the hearts and memories of all of those you have touched along the way. Please find a way to send a very special and beautiful, shimmering rainbow message to your loving mum who misses you so.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote