View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 02:29 AM  
CookieBlossomBella
Hamster Pup

Default Just a something for Blossom

My beloved hamster Blossom did pass away a while back (11pm on 5th april) after having a severe unidentified illness which was cured the first time round but it unfortunately came back 2.5 weeks later and took her life. She was 1 year and 8 months old. I joined the forum after her passing but never made a memorial for her and since I am still struggling with her loss, i thought this could be a good way to cope.

Blossom,
Whilst i type this, tears are hitting my keyboard. you bought me so much joy during our time together and it breaks my heart that i will not see or touch you again. I miss you. My family think i am rediculous that I am still not over your passing but you meant soooo much to me, so how could i not be? I will never forget you, you are my sweetheart and will forever be in my heart. You were a real character, always wanting to explore everything and get up to mischief. If you were going to do something naughty, you always looked at me to make sure i wasnt looking and if i was, you would just scamber back onto me and show me your undeniable love. I hope you are having fun at the bridge with Cookie and stuffing your face with green beans. You will forever be loved and remembered. Gone but never forgotten
All my love,
Mummy xx
blossom.jpg

Slave and mummy to Bella and Flan
I miss you so much Cookie, Blossom & Maduros. I hope you are stuffing your faces over the rainbow bridge xx

Last edited by CookieBlossomBella; 06-03-2018 at 02:31 AM. Reason: spelling errors
CookieBlossomBella is offline   Reply With Quote