View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 09:20 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Myachick and Dumpling Diary

I'm sorry it is so hot there; it is extremely hot here, too. Thankfully, I always have A/C on. I am glad that you are able to get the air conditioner to keep you all much more comfortable now.

I'm glad that Dumplings fur has grown back some and he has maintained his weight, too. I love all of these latest pics. I especially love Dumpling getting ultra comfy in his shark bowl; I had to laugh that his cushions and tail were hanging out. Bless this silly ham; he really knows how to be funny. I also totally love Myachick peeking out of his pink goldfish bowl; that is just too sweet. I do love all of your aquatic-themed hideouts; they are all so cute and whimsical. I am glad that are helping to keep your little ones nice and cool, too.

Aww, that video of Myachick eating his coconut in your hand is so sweet! He looks really comfy and totally laid back there. It is also so sweet to see him licking his paws clean. I just love seeing ham's tongues because they are too cute. Lol, when he was finished with his treat, he looked a bit confused as if saying, "Where did it all go to, Mum? I thought I had it right here just a moment ago.". I also love seeing him give a nice yawn at the end. I can just imagine him thinking, "Wow, it is truly quite exhausting nibbling on a bit of coconut; I think I'll be off to my bed now to catch a few zzz's.". I just love it and love him too; bless his sleepy self.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote