View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 07:16 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Myachick and Dumpling Diary

I always enjoy viewing your threads, SunnyOy. Your darlings have captured my heart from the first moment that I saw them, and I totally love them. They really are so sweet, cuddly looking, and charming, not to mention how incredibly photogenic they are. They really have awesome personalities and charisma.

Aww, thank you so much, SunnyOy! We really did have a wonderful time with your theme choice, and I hope that everyone will feel the same about ours for next month's HOM. Lol, your description of my sweetheart really made me smile and laugh. She really does look like a little flame ball especially the way her hair flows between her eyes and up to the top of her head. My spirited Eros will think that is awesome, too. It really does touch my heart that you think so highly of her. I do have to admit that I am excited to see her face on the front page, but I wish that all of the HOM entry winners' faces could appear on it as it is always sad when the previous ham's photo disappears. I wish that there could be a way that each winners' pics will flash one after the other and continually add the newest winner to the group. It could be like a history of photos.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote