View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 12:47 AM  
CookieBlossomBella
Hamster Pup

Default Update on Flan and Maduros

Hey guys so I promised that once I got to know my little dwarfies a bit better i would post an update on them, so her I am!
Starting with Flan...
...She is a total boss diva who treats me like a personal slave. She is a very confident hamster and was practically tame when i got her.
Now onto Maduros...
...She is basically Flan's entourage and is a little bit more timid than Flan but she is also very affectionate. In addition to this she is a very clumsy hamster which leads me to sometimes believe she has worse eyesight than Flan so that is something I am keeping my eye on.

Overall, they are both beautiful hams and I adore them both very much. They are my first dwarf hamsters so if you have any tips about owning dwarfies that you think i should know, please leave them in a post below.

Also just thought I might leave a little bit of background information about my self. I just turned 17 last weak and I am hoping to study history or geography at Cambridge university. I am currently doing my A-levels and i study history, geography, maths and Chemistry

I hope you didnt get bored reading me rambling!
CBB
CookieBlossomBella is offline   Reply With Quote