View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 09:15 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

Coco and Razor, thank you for your kind words. Coco, I'm glad that you like Eros's tufty bits; it always puts a HUGE smile on my face to see her lovely ringlet curls springing out from behind her ears, lol. Your walk with H sounds absolutely marvelous and quite romantic, too. It is always so lovely to be surrounded by the all of the beauties of nature and hearing the lovely tunes of growing bird families in the background. I would definitely choose that path if given the option, also, lol. I really hope that the bird family thrives and am becoming increasingly excited for them (if that could be possible, lol) as I am beginning to see signs that the eggs may be getting ready to hatch soon. I'm not entirely sure, but I do have my suspicion that is the case since mum bird keeps checking on her eggs more frequently now. Yes, I did enjoy the royal wedding and thought it was definitely worth waking up a lot earlier for. What can I say, I would most certainly be classified as a true romantic at heart, lol!

Eros was making quite the racket last night and woke me up several times, but I was way too tired to check and see what fun mischief she was up to now, lol. When I saw her cage this morning, I was greatly surprised to see that it had been TOTALLY rearranged. She had moved her cardboard boxes to the other side of her cage (some of them standing upright instead of being in the usual horizontal position), her bendy bridges were toppled over and placed on top of one another, her sand from her bath was scattered everywhere in sight, and somehow large Alli was inside Eros's wheel. (I really couldn't explain that last one because it seems impossible to me that she could get her inside there at all, but somehow Eros worked a few miracles and was determined that Alli should run the marathon alongside her last night, lol). I knew that Eros was busy last night, but she totally shocked me by doing that much interior designing on her palace. It is a total mess right now, but Eros must have been proud of herself for all that she had accomplished and that is all that matters. While I was inspecting her masterpiece, I couldn't help but laugh out loud just as Eros poked her head out of her mountain of substrate and gave me the most quizzical expression ever. Wow, Eros, you sure are one determined, thorough, and comical ham; I love you so, SO much!!!! Needless to say, I will be doing a bit of rearranging and cleaning of Eros's home today and will be grinning from ear to ear the entire time, lol.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 05-24-2018 at 12:15 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote