View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 09:05 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Veikko & Delphia

Psst, Veikko; it's your ham-buddy Eros here!!! I just heard from our mums that you don't eat your millet sprays. I am here to tell you that they are ABSOLUTELY, superDUPER scrumptious and a total must have! Give these delicious yummies a few more chances, and I'm sure you will be a HUGE fan of them just like me. I can squeak from experience that it never pays off to not give new treats a real try; if I would have stuck to my original impression of mealworms being yucky, I wouldn't be the mealworm-crazed ham that I am today, lol. On a scale from one to eight, I would give millet sprays a whopping eight digits up since I only have four on each front paw. Btw, millet sprays also make great blankets for your cage buddies, too - just ask my whimzee chew buddy Alli.

I am giving you, Delphia, Artie, Sparky, Snappy, and Feliks lots of whisker kisses from way across the pond so please be sure to catch them as I don't want them going to complete strangers. HeeHEE. . . . I just realized that your mum and hamdad just need to add one more lucky and amazing ham to your hamily and then you can refer to yourselves as the Seven Dwarfs with your mum being Snow White and hamdad being Prince Charming, of course.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 05-23-2018 at 09:33 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote