Thread: Meet Chickpea!
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 02:21 AM  
IamKat
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Meet Chickpea!

Hey guys! Thanks for all the welcomes for little Chickpea. She's settled in now and to be honest taming was the easiest I've ever had because she is extremely food orientated and will literally do anything for a mealworm

She zooms about her home now without a care for who is in the room and what noises are going on around her. She loves to do a specific loop round her house, through her tunnels and rolls in her sand bath where she lets out a tiny little squeak of joy (it's ridiculously cute but I have yet to catch this on video) before coming to the door and climbing happily out onto my hand. She particularly loves tunnelling and spends half her time zipping in and out of various entrances she's made around the cage.

Also, a little late but she's finally getting her summer coat and looks cute as a button so I thought I'd share some photos with you all (she's a bit of a poser)

Getting used to her home, first week I think. No out of cage time yet.
Chickpea1.jpg

Sitting in her coconut, getting more confident and is happily coming to the door for treats now when I call her
Chickpea2.jpg

Coming out of the cage now, playing nicely, and as you can see - getting her summer coat on!
Chickpea3.jpg

Playing with her ham-dad
Chickpea4.jpg

As you can see she is now pretty much there with the colour change!
Chickpea5.jpg
IamKat is offline   Reply With Quote