View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 02:49 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Goodnight Bashful.

Oh no, that is so terribly heartbreaking! I'm so very sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved Bashful. Although he didn't have a long life, I'm sure that you did everything possible to make it a wonderful life filled with tons of love and care. Sadly, tragic accidents do happen sometimes and you took him to the vet and tried your very best to save him. I know it must have been very devastating to have to make such a difficult decision to PTS your loving ham, but you did the most selfless and loving thing you could to ensure that Bashful's passing was as pain-free as possible. May the love that the two of you shared give you comfort during this very hard and emotional time, and please don't be hard on yourself. My heart goes out to you and I am sending big hugs, too.

RIP, darling Bashful; may many fun times be yours at the Rainbow Bridge. Please find a way to send lovely rainbows to your loving ham-parent Caity who loves and misses you so.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote