Thread: Help?!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 04:08 AM  
awesomedough
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Help?!

Thanks so much. He does have most of those things and ill buy some dog chews. Im not sur how to send a pic so ill explain his cage layout. I always scatter his food and he has a big house on the bottom left corner, with an 11” wheel on the back of the cage. Theres a small bridge that gets moved around but is normally used as a way of access to the top of the house. Theres a good amount of shredded paper substrate for him to burrow in but he doesnt really do it much, and theres a small bendy tube in the middle that he loves chewing. He also chews his house alot, so much so he pretty much made another door on the back of it. I got rid of the old ladder because it wasnt working for him, and i have a long ladder on a gentler ascent going up to it. He never really uses the small house on the second floor which is understandable, and i often give him things like seed chews and peanuts to chew on because when i got him a dog chew he didnt show too much interest. I always provide him with a large sandbath under he hole the ladder used to be in but he mostly uses it for a toilet and to hide his food. I also give him another couple of tunnels here and there but they seem to small and the cardboard toy i gave him he showed no interest to. Maybe its just me? Sorry to be a bother.
awesomedough is offline   Reply With Quote