View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 04:29 AM  
Burakki
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Introducing Eros

Hurray, dreamtree, you’re back! We missed you! I also wasn’t very active during the last couple months, but I still was wondering how you and your beauty are doing. I hope you’re feeling much better now!
Eros is as glorious as ever! She looks like she really enjoyed her Easter photosession. I just adored the pictures where she was standing on her hind legs, looking so determined. I hope she had a wonderful Easter and that she liked munching on the rose petals you surrounded her with. The last three photos are absolutely adorable. She seems so shocked that you caught her nighttime activities. To me it looks like she went through three rapid emotion changes. “Oh no! I’ve been caught!”; “Need to pretend I’m doing something innocent.”; “What are you looking at, hooman?”

Snickers was such a joy to look at. I can imagine how hard it was for you to lose her, but at least you have tons of photos to remember her by, and you know that she was the happiest little piggie thanks to you! I’m sure she’s popcorning there on the rainbow bridge, and tells everyone how wonderful you were to her!

Mommy to Noir the antique book loving chinchilla
R.I.P. Prince Lemon - my fluffy baby. I’ll never forget you. 23.09.2017 - 17.05.2018
R.I.P. Martina - my golden Queen. You were amazing. 14.02.2017 - 24.01.2019
Burakki is offline   Reply With Quote