View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 03:45 AM  
hellobg
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Toria's sudden behaviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldpaws View Post
Hi hellobg,

I hope you're not worried about Toria's behaviour, it sounds like she's being curious and probably nothing to worry about These are going to be some pure guesses as I don't know anything about your hammies but maybe it might get some ideas going..

Are these 2 syrian hamsters? Is Teo a male by any chance? If yes, could Toria be in heat and curious about Teo? Or if both female then perhaps Teo is in heat & Toria can smell her so she wanted to check out who this other female was. The reason I suggest this is because the only time any of my hams have shown interest in another ham's cage has been the males trying to get to the females cage. But I've only seen that with the Syrians I've had, not the dwarfs.
Or was there any strong smelling food in Teo's cage that might've got her attention?

Sorry if these are a bit random and obvious. I notice that you have 7 hammies so you probably are pretty clued up already
Oh, I had 7 hammies, but I only have 2 right now.
Toria is a female winter white hybrid and Teo is the male one. What should I do? Should I just let her be near the cage?

EDIT: It's also my first time owning Winter White Hybrids.

Last edited by hellobg; 04-07-2018 at 06:13 AM.
hellobg is offline   Reply With Quote