View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 05:43 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Introducing Eros

Thank you so much for your kind words, SKB, Coco, Astrid, Thin Lizzy, and BP. I am so sorry that it has taken me such a long time to respond. I haven't had much opportunity to be on HC for approximately two months due to health reasons, but I am now on the mend and am getting better with each passing day. I hope to be more active again on a regular basis as soon as I am fully healed. In the meantime, I will try my best to keep up with everyone's posts whenever I can. I hope that you, all other HCers, and everyone's hamily and family are all doing well.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day, April Fool's Day, and Easter! Eros and I have been wishing you all the very best and hoping that the holidays have brought you much happiness and wonderful memories with loved ones. Since we weren't able to share Eros's 2nd Easter holiday pics with you on the actual day, I thought that I would go ahead and share them with you all now. I hope that they will put a huge smile on your face because we had plenty of fun taking them. Enjoy!

Who needs a comfy, snuggle blanket when a couple of yummy, edible rose petals will be do just perfectly?

Hmmn, now how exactly am I suppose to put this humongous purple-n-gold EGg-THINGY into my cheek pouches anyway? Any suggestions?

Oooh, look what I found on the other side of Mr. Hippity Hoppity the Easter Bunny. . . . this one's coming with me because it is swirly, whirly with pink, orange, yellow, and GREEN! Come to Mama, not so crackly one. My nest will be decorated with you inside it this Easter. I'm sure the Easter Bunny won't mind sharing, right?

Mum, who said all the fun and prestige have to go to the bunnies? Wouldn't it be great fun to have an Easter Hammy for next year's Easter festivities? I'm sure the young two-leggeds will love it if us hammies have a try at hiding the EGg-THINGIES for their scavenger hunts. After all, hammies are EGgcellent at hiding huge stashes of goodies in nests and absolutely EVERYWHERE!!!!

Wait just a second there. . . . I cross my teensy tiny toes and paw promise that I had nothing at all to do with Mr. Hippity Hoppity the Easter Bunny's extra stretched ear disappearing like that! Oh, I see!!!! He just played an April Fool's Day joke on us since Easter landed on April Fool's Day this year in the U.S., and he just flopped his naughty ear back to trick us all and blame it on poor, innocent me!

I had better stay clear of that sneaky prankster for now at least until April Fool's Day is officially over because I would not want to be blamed for any more trickiness that I actually didn't create. I suppose I'll just sit here and smell the roses so Mum will tell me what a good and sweet Baby Bee I am again. I sure love it when she does that. . . . Hee-HEE-HEEEEE!!!!

Here is a rose for all of my pals no matter where you may be. Mumsy and I hope that you all are doing EGgcellent and had an Easter filled with tons and tons of laughs and plenty of whisker kisses, too, of course!!!!

EEKS and oopsy; that wasn't quite as easy as it often looks in the movies! I guess sometimes even the greatest of charmers drops a rose or two along the way, too! Oh, well. . . the sentiment was definitely there and it's the thought that counts anyway between friends, right?

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 04-07-2018 at 12:01 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote